Story as promised - Dream sequence Ch.1

Valentines week is bringing up crazy dreams. I do not do love stories. I gag when I hear about them. I am prone to laughing at all the wrong moments – just the other day, there was this movie a few of my friends were watching (Me before you? You before me? I don’t remember and could care less) and there were these emotional scenes… I couldn’t stop giggling through them all. (By the way thank you folks for not kicking me out that day)
So you could imagine my surprise when I suddenly go into this super, highly detailed dream of some love story, complete with other tid-bits which made it better somehow.

Anyway, let’s get it over with – P would chew me alive if I delayed it any longer.

So it all began with the batman game(think minecraft type scenes), and there was Batman, who is played by me (temporarily) and he jumps through loops, hangs on pipes, does all the blah. And then at the end of the level – there plays out a sequence, with a young boy (about 16 years) and a girl with him(This is all a little grey and high definition). They are planning to enter some kind of radio- active chamber (given all the green lights emitted) and the guy is all psyched up about it, giving prep talks to the girl. They look so young- The guy has dark hair, and the girl is blonde. Batman tries to stop them, but the guy goes in giving an evil psychotic laugh and once he gets filled up-need better word- (his skin turns sickly green and glowing momentarily) he comes out and the girl goes in. But hey! Batman goes in and shuts it off (typical dramatic cliché) so the girl was kind of affected but not a lot (a.k.a not so green and glowy). She gets out coughing and her boyfriend is concerned(don’t ask me how do I know they are together, I just do). In the meantime, the boy’s hair turns bright green and he has a beard and mustache (I am a sucker for beards). His skin is pale- almost white (I am thinking a young joker- suave looking but sickly too). And this girl comes out not very pale, still a little healthy but changed. She seemed a little bubbly before but now she seems like she has seen something traumatic. (Probably the pain?)

Batman tries to take them out of there, but green haired guy stops him, pushes him to the ground and grabs the girl’s hand and runs away. The girl doesn’t seem too psyched with the new development.I am not sure when does the transition to reality occur but it’s no longer a game. Batman, young joker (let’s just call him that till we get ahead in the story) and his girlfriend are all real, the whole world turns real and I am not playing Batman anymore. I see Batman and the Joker in a dark alley. They are talking about her, Joker is getting angrier by the moment and Batman almost seems to be advising him (?? I don’t really know much about the Batman comics, but I am sure the Joker is the bad guy.) I go closer (like some weird snoopy ghost) and hear them arguing. Batman says it’s not safe for her and that Joker should let her go and that Batman would keep her safe, and Joker laughs the evil laugh – he sounds crazy and desperate- is super pissed off and tells Batman to leave them alone and that he knows what he is doing.. With that the whole scene fades away and I see this rainy night, the two kids are glowing green and holding hands – seems like Joker junior has transferred some of that green glow to her.

 And then this is when I feel the real story begins - all HD, with emotions an added bonus!

Stay tuned! :D 

Comments


Woah! Talk about detailed dreams. This is more detailed than reality :D you must have one weird brain to dream of this!
It got over so soon :/ now I'm going to pester you to write the next part :p
Dragon Rider said…
didn't get over- this is just the beginning :p

Popular Posts