Adventures of the Innocent : Intro

I know.

I know I said i would write and be quick about it, and yada yada yada... but hey - I am a lazy person. I need motivation. It's like a meme that must be shared. But before that - I would like to help co-author this series we - me and my friend were thinking about. 

My bestie (not sure what to call her - BFF? pea twin of my pod? part of the soul? - can't describe it!) - you already know her - Whispers in the wind (check it out - she writes more regularly and much better than I do)  and I decided to write a series of short paragraphs that take us down the memory lane. Now this shouldn't be much different than what we write. Only this would be tiny bites of sweet sweet (yeah. Sweet. :/) chocolate as opposed to a huge chunk of cake. 

And as she has mentioned in her blog post as well (link : click here!) - this is going to be a series that has different authors. Could be me. Could be her. And it could be you. So please , feel free to drop a mail, or share in the comments, any incident you feel is worth being chronicled - you won't regret it! Don't forget to give us your cool name - and we will put that up as well!

Until then - 
DragonRider


Comments

Popular Posts